Eeny Meeny is a flexible blog / magazine WordPress theme designed for women. The theme has a clean and simple design with a vibrant colour palate ideal for a personal blog or online magazine websites about fashion, home decorating, interior design, food, women’s interests or anything else. It has a responsive design and adapts to display nicely on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
Some of the other key features of the Eeny Meeny theme include: 6 layout options, 31 colour schemes, optional featured slider, header and footer options, 600+ Google fonts, post and page layout shortcodes, translation ready, theme options panel and more.
- 31 Colour Schemes – includes 31 carefully selected colour schemes
- 6 Layout Options – left or right sidebar, full width, 1 column, 2 column etc
- Header and Footer Options – upload your logo, align it on the left/center/right, select wether you want your text tagline to appear or not, upload your favicon, toggle the visibility of the footer widget areas and credits text
- Featured Slider – option to show it disable a slider
- Typography Options – over 600 Google fonts. Control the typography of your headings, your content and your signature
- Theme Settings Panel – to easily setup and control the theme
- Custom CSS – includes a mini CSS editor for you to precisely adjust the styles of your content
- Translation Ready – supports translation plugins like WPML or qTranslate
- Shortcodes – for column and heading layouts for posts and pages
- Theme Documentation
- Sample Content Included