BluTheme WordPress Theme By Anonymous, Theme Type: Magazine, Multi-Purpose , free trial: available
Try our BluTheme! From the very first moment you see it in action, you will be amazed about the wonderful combination of colors, the light weight and the complexity of its tools. The feature articles option at the top lets you show-off your best posts, therefore increasing their views and comments, and the thumbnail tool for every post lets you catch the attention of your visitors, creating interactivity and giving a beautiful contrast. But you can offer even more information, by “playing” with the sidebar. You can choose to show your Recent Posts, Comments, Most Commented Posts, and even your latest tweets, socializing with your visitors, who can become your friends and spread the word about your site.
Install and Usage
- Unrar/Unzip the file, and then upload the folder “blutheme” in wp-content/themes/
- Check the plugins folder and upload “wp-pagenavi” in your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress Admin Control Panel (Plugins Section)
- Activate the theme from Appearance
- Go to Theme Options Page (Appearance -> blutheme Options) reset the Settings and then Click Save
- Getting the Thumbnail is easy, go to Add Post or Edit Post scroll down to Custom Fields and add a new Custom Field called “thumb” without Quotes and the value should be pathtoimage/image.gif or yoursite.com/pathtoimage/image.gif
- I provided the logo.psd file so you can change the Logo, just open it in Adobe Photoshop and have some fun 😀
- The Thumbnail Images should be hosted on your server otherwise they won’t work.
- If you already have wp-pagenavi, you should replace the css file with the one I provited.
- Don`t ask me about Internet Explorer 6 Bugs.