Dhamma WordPress Theme By NattyWP, Theme Type: Business, Minimal, Photography, Portfolio , free trial: coming soon
Dhamma is a unique responsive WordPress theme, that could be used for a business website, showcase your portfolio or photos, blog, publish video or whatever you want. The theme has an Isotope grid system so content is formatted in a masonry style, and you can also sort items by category and change display format. The theme also has a fully responsive layout so it automatically adjust according to the screen size, resolution and device on which it is being viewed, working perfectly on mobile devices. Other features include more than 220 icon fonts, 20 shotcodes, 7 page templates, and options framework to easily customise the theme.
Dhamma WordPress theme Features
- Responsive Design. Fluid layout automatically adjust according to the screen size. Looks great on mobile devices.
- Isotope grid system to format your content like a mason fitting stones in a wall.
- Completely editable slideshow area. Add Images, Videos, HTML, etc.
- Iconic font Font Awesome included. Simply style you buttons, links, titles, menus with awesome icons (more than 220 icons available to choose from)
- Configure everything – you can turn on/off different sections on your homepage and create unique look.
- Customize Colors and Font size using only theme options. No need to change templates and CSS files.
- 12 Custom developed Widgets included. Add banner, adsense, twitter, flickr, contact form, social networks, latest video, etc.
- Full Localization Support.
- Theme Framework lets you manage all key features and options and easily update theme in future.
- 20 Custom Shortcodes to style your content.
- 7 Page Templates: Blog, Archives, Sitemap, Full Width, Left or Right Sidebar, Contact page.
- Advanced typography styles.
- Layered PSDs for Customization.
NattyWP Theme Standard Features
- Integrated NattyWP Theme Framework to tweak the layout, color scheme etc.
- Additional page templates for Archives, Sitemap and Fullwidth.
- SEO Optimized Layout with custom SEO settings. You can optimize each post.
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails for the blog posts. You can control thumbnail dimensions using Theme Options panel.
- You can add video to your post from more than twenty video services such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Drop-down menu
- You could split a single post up into different web pages.
- Ads management.
- Gravatar Support
- Threaded Comments
- Site Statistics.
Dhamma Theme: $35
Developer License: $75
Club Membership: $10-20/month