Editorial WordPress Theme By WooThemes, Theme Type: Magazine, Minimal , free trial: available
Editorial is a most flexible premium magazine WordPress theme. The strategically designed theme is best suitable for content writers, authors and other blogger which gives them extra control over their content display. The theme contains features such as ability to handle single post template, powers you to style your post with multiple columns layout, featured post image slider, customizable header space, AJAX powered category post module, custom widgets with 4 widget areas, recent news module, lots of useful shortcodes, 9 alternative theme colors, theme documentation guide, theme admin option panel and more.
- Featured article image slider
- Customizable header space
- Ajax powered category post module
- 4 Widgetized area
- Recent news modules
- 9 different color schemes
- Custom post layout with multiple columns
- Custom Typography – with full support for Google Fonts
- Custom Widgets – Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed, Search, Flickr, Twitter, Tabs, etc.
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in the theme with unique custom sidebar
- Custom Shotcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets etc
- Custom Navigation – customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Backend Theme Options Panel – make simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code
- Custom Page Templates – full width, archives etc.
- Built-in SEO Options
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Detailed theme documentation
- Localized for Translations
Editorial Standard Package(2 Bonus Themes): $70
Developer Package(3 Bonus Themes): $150
WooThemes Club Access(96+ Themes): $125~200 ($15~20 per month)