SupportPress WordPress Theme By WooThemes, Theme Type: Blogging, Minimal , free trial: available
SupportPress is an out of the box help desk application style premium WordPress theme. The clean and simple theme turns your WordPress blog in to fully functional support providing website like web designer, application developers, training academies and other support providing institutes. The theme allows your customer to submit support requests but at the same time are encouraged to find already existing knowledge base to check out available solutions. The theme allows the admin to manage the tickets by allotting the priorities and deleting the task to fellow team member.
It uses the core WordPress functionality to convert your blog in to a basic customer relationship management system. The theme uses the CSS3 coding practice that works on iPhones, iPads and other tablet gadgets.
The theme is handy for those website who have knowledge which contains frequently asked questions. This theme has one great features that administrator can convert a support ticket to a knowledge based article with just one click. you can set your latest blog post as an alert like hosting company having downtime which shows your post as an alter for your visitors.
Theme has ability to build complete private site that can be accessible only by registered members of the help desk. This theme powers you to communicate with your agents and manage private information with it messages that can only be access by your team members only.
- Built in ticket generating system which can be managed and prioritize it.
- Allows your visitor to submit the ticket at the same time it encourages to check knowledge base.
- Blend of CSS3 coding environment with clean and simple design.
- Built in one click system to create any ticket to knowledge based article
- Powers your to create complete private site where only registered help desk members can get access
- You can communicate with your agents and manage private information with messages that can be accessed by team members only
- Built in post alert system which draws visitors attention
- Custom Shotcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets etc
- Custom Navigation – customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Backend Theme Options Panel – make simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code
- Built-in SEO Options
- iPhone, iPad and other gadgets friendly
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Detailed theme documentation
- Localized for Translations
SupportPress Standard Package(2 Bonus Themes): $70
Developer Package(3 Bonus Themes): $150
WooThemes Club Access(97+ Themes): $125~200 ($15~20 per month)